Sly dish gives poor colour / green wash?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,115 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• I have a Vu+ duo and have just moved house - at the new house I have a standard(?) sly dish with 2 sleeved cables which I've connected to the box -there is also another cable, but connecting this doesn't seem to give a signal.

Problem is that the TV colour is poor - for want of a better description its 'washed out' and has a slight green tint to it. Problem occurs with Pli image and newly installed vix 2.2.

At my previous flat I had a Sly connection and a monoblock 13e/19e - these were set up by a professional communal installer - colour etc was fine.

I've checked / changed scart to no avail.

Any ideas?

Thanks

• be your image and nowt to do with the dish

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• totally agree with newto linux on this one back up your channel settings and config file and try latest blackhole image 163 just a quick question before you do anything are you using a scart?

• Thanks newtolinux & scoot1690, the problem is due to image and Blackhole has worked fine for several months now (sorry for not replying sooner, but just revisited thread and saw your suggestions)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!