Advice after new vix image

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,847 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• happy for you mate, how you solted?? is good you post here ,thx

• Thanks codor and rami for trying to help, it was much appreciated, i got sorted in the end, i know i will always get help on here.

As rami and codar have gone out of their way to try to help I think it only fair that you explain what/how you got it sorted in the end.
    This will benefit all users ...:good news:

• Thanks codor and rami for trying to help, it was much appreciated, i got sorted in the end, i know i will always get help on here.

Use the thanks button buddy to thank users as this will be more beneficial to the persons you wish to thank as it adds to their reputation ,and as Caz said please explain for the benefit of other rather than hit and run

• Sorry bit late replying, got to sleep sometime:71: appreciate all the help on here, in the end i sorted it by following a an answer which was given to a similar question on the w/o/s forum, hope it's ok to mention that? all i did was make my own cccam.cfg with notepad and sent it to etc, even a computer novice like me could follow the instructions, those instructions maybe on here somewhere? cheers all.

• if you had followed the advice of post#2 yuou would have had a CCcam.cfg already installed , you only need to add your own info to it....
    Anyhow ,you finally got there ,,the long way ,lol ,but got the result you wanted nonetheless ..
    Thanks for the reply as it will help others too..!!

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!