Problem with hauppauge wintv Nova-T USB tuner

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,195 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• I am using VIX 2.2 image on my VU+ Duo and was hoping to get the Irish terrestial channels on the Nova-T.
    I went to Plugins and downloaded the driver and rebooted, and plugged in the Nova into one of the USB sockets at the back and using a loft aerial,
    but when I look at my tuner configuration, it still shows just A and B, no sign of the Nova-T. I would be grateful for any help anyone could give me.

• quote:
    "To install dvb-t, you just need to go to the plugin menu, and select the stick you have. This will then install the drivers for your stick*. You will then need to restart your receiver. Once restarted, go to Menu -> Setup -> Service Starting -> Tuner Config, and you should notice Tuner C as your USB DTT..."
    "Please also note that USB / ESATA devices NEED there mount points setup in Device Manager (green button whilst in Device Manager) in order for them to work correctly.
    * Supported USB DVB-T:
    Avermedia Volar HD Nano
    Sundtek Media TV Pro
    WinTV Nova T....

source : vix team
    hope it helps..

• Thanks cazuela, I can now see Tuner C. It seems the problem was I wasn't rebooting properly. When I switched off the power at the mains and then on
    again, Tuner C then appeared. Great to have it sorted, thanks again

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Problem with Nova-T USB tuner” to “Problem with hauppauge wintv Nova-T USB tuner”.
  • master G

Added the Label DVB-T2/T/C USB Tuner

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!