Need help of DSTV 0604 surflock with Canalsat Seca

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,533 times. The last Post () by losuse.

• DSTV 36E channel using surflcok , can't running any channel by DM800, need renew signal by orignal box more than 6 times everyday. i also have Nagra 3 orignal box with paired card together, already to obtain a dumped of flash, but i not know how to get extract Box *** and Rsakey, who can help me? other seca 2(Mediaguard) 100:0001e3 canalsat also can get box *** and rsa key like Nagra 3? plz PM only to me and moeny to you, thanks.

• who can break nagra 3 MPEG-4 new system now? also can get BK&RSA by nagra 3 mpeg-4 orignal box ? i already dump file by orignal box, but i sure can't get BK&RSA.

i also have seca 2(Mediaguard) 100:0001e3 canalsat africa 22W card with orgianl box, this seca card unpaired, but this card not work by OSCAM and other box also, only work with 3pcs different type orignal box now. who can help me now? thanks

• I would say your wasting your time. The two of you are also talking about two totally different encryptions. One is Ird€to the other is Nagra which are made by two totally different companies.

Most people who know how to extract these keys keep it to themselves and don't openly advertise their service. As for the surflock as far as i am aware there is no known way to get round this.

Seca 2 cards usually work fine in CCCam and OSCam if you have the right settings, which i cannot help you with as i don't have your card. Try it in a receiver using just CCCam and see if it clears and you will then have your answer.

Nano

• i know seca card is working fine by oscam and cccam, but this seca from 3311 and 3315, not from my side. plz understand. this seca only working with orignal box , all other decoder can't reader seca card. i not know how to break seca card .

Nagra 3 mpeg-4 card also can't get BK&RSA by orignal box, i already dump file , but nothing, rom call 4**.

• who have solution fo EMM Nagra 3 ROM 482 HW Paired and get BK&RSA by dump flash file? and need solution of i***** 3 0604 and 0664. cheers.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!