Oscam User

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,870 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• Well after a lot of updating, found the change over point. Build 9220 shows the entries in the label column but builds after this do not.

Tried looking for change log but the one CHANGE file had little to no info in it

• This is the feedback from DEV

"in actual SVN in built in templates this column doesn't exist"

does it make sense to anyone?

Sounds as if saying label column is no longer in builds? but it is for my STB just not server

• There is no label column in User tab in SVN, just a user column which should be enough to be honest..
    Just make sure to give your clines good names so you know what & who they are..
    pps, dont mind the bad username used in my example below :laugh:, its just a test line to see how my cards appear to peers

6e0334589f8f.png

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Edited 3 times, last by thatfellow ().

• How have you set your users up Fellow?

This is how mine are in the user file
    [account]
    user = Joe
    pwd = Bloggs
    group = 1
    cccmaxhops = 5
    cccreshare = 0

This is on a server with no dvbapi

• Pretty much the same for users..

Code
    [account]
    user                          = Joe
    pwd                           = Bloggs
    hostname                      = whatever.dyn.dns
    group                         = 1,2,3
    cccmaxhops                    = 0

Update your oscam to latest version, delete all .css files from config directory & restart

EDIT: I see that is a recent SVN, not sure why that is happening, do you compile your own or download a pre compiled oscam??

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Edited 2 times, last by thatfellow ().

• Why do you have a hostname?

• Just a form of security to stop lines being used by another IP, I have come across a few peers that throw the lines into box's in 2 houses & I dont like/trust the ban by IP feature in oscam..

TF

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!