Picture Freezing And No Sound Problems

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,112 times. The last Post () by craiglivo.

• Hi guys last night i tried to watch a couple of movies that i transfered to my external HDD via pc using the Dreambox Control Centre,i have had a couple of problems with the odd picture freezing before but nothing to dramatic.

But last night three different movies i tried to watch either froze or played ok for a while then the sound cut off.I tried restarting my box but still the same thing happenened,the films are all mp4.

Anybody had the same problems?

• Been okay for the last week watched three movies without any problems,then last night after around ten minutes sound cut off.
    Could it be an hard drive problem?

• Yes its a usb powered hard drive. I have actually been thinking of installing an internal hard drive.My son has a Mac pro book internal drive that he took out when he upgraded to bigger capacity hard drive,would this be compatable with the VU

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!