help please. softcam and cline.

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,234 times. The last Post () by master G.

• hi, not scared of reading or the search button but im really stuck . here is what ive done and where im upto. ill be honest i just want sly tv..can i get this with softcam? if so i loaded softcam but openbox 10 did not recognise it. so i tried installing a cline.. i went to a freeserver listen in this forum.. copied and pasted about 50 lines into anotepad saved it to usb uploaded to stb scanned for channrls and the pay channels are still scrambled. where am i going wrong? been messing around with this box for 7 hours straight im soo stressed lol. help much appreciated.

• ah rite..with the freeservers listed here id fort theyd work to at least unscramble channels with poor freezing quality, ive seen trial based pay servers would that be a better option for me to try? tbh i think im installing everything wrong n didnt want to start paying before i am certain im capable of setting it all up.

• There's no such thing as free servers, those clines are all out of one poor fellas cccam.cfg, who got hacked and is posted all around the web...

Once they are put into two boxes they can not be used...

And for sure you didnt fine them "here"....

As for payserver talk that is not welcome here...

Payservers are the scum of the card sharing world, providing a shit service for a price you could get a good card and share yourself and get "quality shares"...

• Sorry, didnt mean to go into 2 threads, i just thought that other thread was me hijacking a little. when i say freeserver sorry i meant free cline i got from a link from here, i now understand that free clines are pointless as they dont stay up for long not enough for me to test, i understand here now that you also are against p+y servers.

• a "free" cline is another peer serving you ,,you in return exchange your cline ....
    If you are a "virtual" server ( no local card) then you will more probably recieve the same ...
    what one peer does or doesnt do with his/her server is entirely up to them...
    read a little more + be patient and you will probably recieve what you are looking for
    quote :" be patient OBI WAN KENOBI, the answer is here somewhere" ...
    http://linuxsat-support.com/wo…4077-how-use-section.html
    Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall
    http://linuxsat-support.com/no-local-but-i-like-experiment/
    just to get you started in reading some more ;)

• hi greetings to you all,i think i have the same problem with my v+uno,since 3weeks now
    i had flash v+ image in it,but i stocked up and i dont know what next, i read and read,i googled, forum to
    forum but no lurck,and no help,im newbies,pls i need help.Thanks.

• Official Post

hi greetings to you all,i think i have the same problem with my v+uno,since 3weeks now
    i had flash v+ image in it,but i stocked up and i dont know what next, i read and read,i googled, forum to
    forum but no lurck,and no help,im newbies,pls i need help.Thanks.

Hi finger,
    Your first post should be here, Introductions

Once you have introduced yourself please start a fresh thread and we will point you in the right direction. This thread is nearly a year old & now closed.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!