Safest approach with new account / card

There are 30 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,177 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• the specifics of your setup eg reader type /os/and cam etc ,you are making a large claim I would like to rule out BS totally as you will know already the drx 890 and 890w-c use the same software except one has a wifi module

• but till anyone else responsible confirms this I fail to see how as I tried

What's that supposed to mean ?
    Just because you Tried and Failed does not mean it's not true, you appear to be a little desperate so why not take the easy way out and get yourself a thompson box to play with.
    btw I know pari and he is very well respected in the sat world so in my opinion your comments are insulting.
    Either way I am out of this conversation and won't be replying to any of those desperate pm's I've received recently about this.

I'll be off now to feed the chickens elsewhere :47_002:

• What's that supposed to mean ?
    Just because you Tried and Failed does not mean it's not true, you appear to be a little desperate so why not take the easy way out and get yourself a thompson box to play with.
    btw I know pari and he is very well respected in the sat world so in my opinion your comments are insulting.
    Either way I am out of this conversation and won't be replying to any of those desperate pm's I've received recently about this.

Desperate (not) as its been done already but not the way you claim away and feed your chickens as they will take your shyte

• People are supposed to help each other on forums and not cause grief for each other.

There is no point in making a claim if you can't back it up and help people to do the same. If you don't want to let it out on the open forum then do it thorough pm..... Instead of saying I won't reply to those desperate pm's.

I'd be interested as will a lot of people as my hd is off and would like it back if possible....

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• I signed up with sly about 2 months ago and paired both my cards to an old Thomson box via live chat online so yes new cards will work ok in oscam

• I signed up with sly about 2 months ago and paired both my cards to an old Thomson box via live chat online so yes new cards will work ok in oscam

Yes buddy but the claim is that a new card out a drx890w-c box will work , what is just a drx 890 with wifi , we are all aware that a thompson will work for now ,there are few claims of this and nothing to prove it at all alom I agree we must help each other but in time this will come out in the wash , I have tested this claim with no success maybe others will also be able to support my side of the argument but not many have a wifi box to test cards from

• I was only pointing out that sly will pair your card regardless of what box you have and I also have tried a drx890 which didn't work for me either

• What's that supposed to mean ?

agree with ur statement my friend 100%. i am also out of dis thread conversation/pms to after my above pic reply.

• agree with ur statement my friend 100%. i am also out of dis thread conversation/pms to after my above pic reply.

I can also take pictures they mean nothing at all this doesnt prove they are paired to the drx890w-c so wind your neck in with this silly claim sync needs a hand to feed the chickens go help him , It cant work how you are saying you 2 are the only ones in cahoots claiming this ,or everyone would be on to it ,stop trying to save face let the thread and the embarrassment you have given yourself fade into the depths of the forum

• I can also take pictures they mean nothing at all this doesnt prove they are paired to the drx890w-c so wind your neck in with this silly claim sync needs a hand to feed the chickens go help him , It cant work how you are saying you 2 are the only ones in cahoots claiming this ,or everyone would be on to it ,stop trying to save face let the thread and the embarrassment you have given yourself fade into the depths of the forum

Looking through your posts on this forum it appears you just go around being the typical keyboard warrior and insulting people when you don't get your way or if you don't agree with what someone else says.
    Your the one that should wind your neck in a bit and lead by example, you are after all a "Super VIP" here, whatever that is lol so instead of insulting people remember you are representing the Admin here who gave you that status.

And back to the topic, there are many things in the sat and cable world that are not public, and for good reason, there are many underground teams working on the new pairing and other issues indirectly related to it that will come into play soon enough that you know feck all about, will they make their findings known immediately? no they won't why should they.
    Act your age and stop being such and asshole

• Ok lads, this thread has come to a end now.... considering the original poster is not even involved in replies anymore I don't want this to become a slagging match between good members here. I appreciate there is a difference of opinion here but let's just leave it at that....

let's be friends :shake:

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!