setting up a reshare ?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,523 times. The last Post () by godwisper.

• ok so I have a server setup and am using oscam for my italian card 09cd...

all my clients connect directly to the server with CCcam so I use an N line.

On another forum long time ago have read that NDS cards take only appx 15 connections or else it will be unstable and will have glitching. 2 days ago was talking to someone that told me he has same setup almost as myself but his clients do not connect directly to the server where the card is and he told me that he has around 50 clients connected without a glitch. Unfortunately he did not explain how his setup is and all he told me is that he was using oscam to read the italian card and cccam on the client side.

Can someone please tell me what is needed so that my card can take more clients and that they dont connect directly to the server on which I have the card.

Thanks to all

• Official Post

He may well have 50 clients but its very unlikely all are active at the same time. You can add as many as you like just keep an eye on the number active at any one time, you will know yourself when you have too many as glitching will occur. I have seen 45 peers to an nds card but very rarely were over 10 active at the same time, keep an eye out for heavy users and it will be fine.

• Thanks for the reply..

can someone though suggest on config files for both oscam and cccam for resharing ?

Should my setup be a linux pc with oscam installed and card in smargo which connects to another pc or dream with the clients and cccam ?

few months ago I tried the above setup but still had around 6 clients connecting to main server (the one with the card and oscam) and another 4 getting reshare from a second server (getting a share from main server and resharing with cccam) ...but was getting timed out and card was stopping all the time...

• Official Post

Thanks for the reply..

can someone though suggest on config files for both oscam and cccam for resharing ?

Should my setup be a linux pc with oscam installed and card in smargo which connects to another pc or dream with the clients and cccam ?

Setup Oscam & CCcam on your linux machine & use CCcam to share to your local receivers & external clients, use CCcam to control the reshare level, info on how to can be found here.

Getting Started - Flines & Clines For Beginners

Also have a read of this
    End to end setup of debian server with oscam and one dreambox

• ok so reading your post it seems I dont need a second server (the one without a card) for clients to connect...

I need to install both oscam and cccam on same server (the one with the card) and have a reshare of both local and external shares thru CCcam

further to your tutorial can you kindly explain in detail about the hops ? Is hop 1 better than hop 2 for server side ? and for client wise is it the opposite ?

F: linuxsat 10Bel0w 2 0 0 { 0:0:2 } { } { } yorpeersdnsaddress

if I enable this to the client to whom shall he reshare ?

Can I divide say 20 clients ....10 on hop1 and 10 on hop2 to avoid glitching of nds card ?

and finally can I use say 2 x *** Ita cards on same server for stability and how would the config be like ?

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!