Dreambox in barbados

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,795 times. The last Post () by steve67474.

• Hi Guys I have a place in barbados and am out there in november. I used to use cable out there on MCTV they have gone to nagra 3 now like vermin. I have decided to try and do summat with satelite out there (Dont all rush to come give me a hand LOL). At the moment they have some kind of cardshare on their cable MCTV network but charge huge amounts and is glitchy as hell.

I think they use direct TV 101w but am confirming that at the moment along with the encryption. If I take a dreambox out with me say 500s with an image loaded over here would it work? or will I need an image for out there so to speak? I have a communial dish so that is already in place.

Just dipping my toe in the water at the moment and asking for any thoughts or advice. cheers guys.

PS house is able to be rented lol (touting for business lol)

• go with the pli jade 3 image for enigma 1 on your dm500 . It has necessary sat's etc and lnb settings for N.America etc . Used one fine in Tahoe nevada for last couple years at a holiday rental we always go to .

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!