hdmu bacjup wanted for alien 2+

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 805 times. The last Post () by dp4.

• so ive managed to make my own image
    but still a couple of problems with it
    1. front panel display not working ... only displays time + "boot"
    2. cool tv 7.0 ... i can open and run it perfect via red button but as soon as i open to have it start from epg button and other changes in its menu it crashes with these errors

Screen <class 'Plugins.Extensions.CoolTVGuide.plugin.qmnou'>((), {}): <type 'exceptions.OSError'>
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 226, in create
    return screen(self, *arguments, **kwargs)
    File "/home/bonkel23/ipk/IPKBUILDSOURCE_normal/epg_cooltv/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/CoolTVGuide/plugin.py", line 7642, in __init__
    File "/home/bonkel23/ipk/IPKBUILDSOURCE_normal/epg_cooltv/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/CoolTVGuide/plugin.py", line 7719, in wkarh
    OSError: [Errno 12] Cannot allocate memory
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 46, in action
    File "/home/bonkel23/ipk/IPKBUILDSOURCE_normal/epg_cooltv/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/CoolTVGuide/plugin.py", line 7350, in gkffs
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 295, in openWithCallback
    dlg.callback = callback
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'callback'
    (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.ActionMap instance at 0x160f68c>>,('CoolTVGuideActions', 'CoolMenu')) failed)
    getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)
    getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addNetwork failed !! (Typo??)
    getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addWlan failed !! (Typo??)
    ]]>
    </enigma2crashlog>
    </crashlogs>
    </HDMU>

dont know how to put that into grey box sorry

• got most of this going with alot of time and effort as i heard the HDMU images had better AC3 sound

i also tried the autovolumeadjust plugin and no change as far as i could hear

any1 found a way to improve the sound on ac3 sound?

• it used to be better for sound for me but with the latest updates it appears to be as bad as the others.

The february image was the last one I had decent sound on.

A soundbar solver my ac3 audio problems

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!