channel list/scroll problem - Help please

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 450 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hello,
    Please can someone help. I'm still very new to this, I have installed black hole, all ok. One question, when I select channel list, I have to manually scroll down through the alphabet. On Vix, I was able to press a letter and it would take me to the start of that letter.
    Therefore, if I'm on Canal+, and then press t, the list would scroll immediately to the first channel starting with T. Much easier than scrolling down through the whole alphabet.
    Any ideas please.
    Thank you,

• If you either set up a favourites bouquet yourself or use an already made channel settings bouquet such as catseye
    then you will find everything in order simply by pressing the blue button
    it really couldn´t be simpler than that....

• thank you Cazuela. the list is already in order, the problem is scrolling down the whole alphabet to get to the channel I want. is it not possible to press a letter on remote and then it goes straight to the start of that letter.

• You can make your own favs lists too..that way you will have it at hand....
    it is timely first time round but once done keep a backup of it then everytime you update settings you simply add it ..
    just imagine how would you press M for MTV when there are so many versions of it on diff sats.. not for me at least...

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!