can't received the DJazz HD Tv Channel

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 781 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• I have a GigaBlue HD 800 Se.I can work with all Channels from canal Sat France, but I can't received the DJazz HD Tv Channel.Anybody help me, and says how is passed with this Channel.
    The Channel works in Astra 1 N , all other channels from the some frequency are well, only this DJazz channel don't wrok...Why?...
    Thanks for any help.
    Jowal

• Sorry, but the Channel DJazz HD Tv, don't open.I think that is a special card to work with this Channel...Also in MaxTv is very difficult to open the Channel.
    jemand know the reazon?Thanks

• With DM500+s it's possible to work with the Djazz HD Tv ChannelI don't why the Channel don't open, but till today I ask for help, and no one says nothing...
    All the proveders also do not ask for this question...
    Jowal

• With DM500+s it's possible to work with the Djazz HD Tv ChannelI don't why the Channel don't open, but till today I ask for help, and no one says nothing...
    All the proveders also do not ask for this question...
    Jowal

Found this in LYNGSAT
    I have tried in astra 1N and also Eutelsat and neither of them open so I presume an "extra package" sub is needed to open it.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!