help plz .. no transponder lock

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,128 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• hi ... im new to dreambox ...cccam etc....

I have a dreambox 500s original with pli jade with cccam 2.30 installed .....i tryng to get hispasat 30 w on it ..i send some bouquets to my box using dreamset

when i search for transponder , i have good signal but cant get any lock on transponder??

can anyone help .....

And i have been looking for days , every forum i could find , every tutorials i could find .... but still dont get nothing

• How do you know you have a good signal on 30ºW if you cannot get a lock on ??
    try any one of these E1 SETTINGS
    Using dreamset or dreambox editor to ftp them over....
    then restart box.. you should get a lock on it then..

i should say , i think i have a good signal .... because i tried before with a fta receiver , and i get all the fta channels and can watch them on my fta receiver.... so for my guess , the dreambox should be at leat able to pick up those channels ....

• i should say i think i get the signal ... because ive tried before with fta receiver ( k-b0x ) and im able to get the fta channels ... i would assume that the dreambox would at least pick up those ones

• Are you scanning one transponder or the whole satellite,just a thought?

Sounds like it isn´t on the right sat as no lock on signal.....
    I would swing the motor around with the fta box leave it on a 30ºw fta open channel
    then before connecting the cable to the dreambox, leave the dreambox on the same channel.
    connect the cable and tell us what happens next..
    make sure you have already added an up-to-date settings to the dreambox as I have already mentioned..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!