missing setanta sports 1

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,811 times. The last Post () by mrsmile.

• Hi all
    Sorry if this is the wrong place.

I should have setanta 1, but channel is just blank at the minute. Epg is displaying correct information.

Setanta Ireland is working but might just be because it's free view racing at the moment anyone got a quick fix to get it working?

Recently updated to catseye latest channel list but the channel has not been working for a while.

Any ideas
    Box DM500

Thanks

• Do a sat scan on 28.xºEast on the box to get all recent changes...
    the last catseye E1 is dated 15.02.2014 .....
    btw : you´re only missing cardiff-liverpool halftime at the moment...LoL..

• Wow I thought posting on here for ssupport would of got helpful answers.

I do have a sub for it.

Thanks for responding.

Just so your aware Liverpool vs Cardiff has just kicked off..

• Buddy you haven´t given any info about your setup image ,etc ,,and I don´t have a crystal ball..
    So I can only go on what you write,,, you said the channel was blank , you have got epg populated it´s only now you mention you have a sub for it...
    You have 100% support here but we are not mind readers,,

• Hello,

Know this was an old post but im having the same problem. I have a solo 2 and have just updated to vix apollo 0.14 , I have the irish channels listed and the channel shows on the channel listings with now and next but the sceen is just blank. I also have a subscription but from UK I think tho there is no football on at the moment. Any ideas would b great
    thanks Adam

• I think your problem could be to do with your setup (cam configs) rather than than a change of frequency for setanta sports..... was everything working ok before you updated your image??? did you backup your cam configs etc before you re-flashed the box?

Is your card clearing all the other channels that it should?

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I did back up but was on vix 3.0 and this back up was not compatible with apollo. I have a ***box f5s upsatirs with a different cam server and solo 2 down and both are missing setanta sport !! just seems a little strange that its stopped working on 2 different boxes with 2 different servers. A channel re scan was also done but with no luck. :0( (cam server going to look into it this eve when not working, so if no1 on here answers first ill post an update and let people know my findings)

Thanks for help

• I just checked my own setup there and I noticed that since I updated my channel list to the latest catseye that I now have the same problem as yourself.... a blank screen on Setanta Sports1. One thing I did notice though, it was trying to open setanta sports1 from my local card but this does not have entitlements for this, I have had to add C7A8 sid to my cccam reject list for it to try to open from a share rather than the card....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Just seen box nation is also the same :0(

You either have a peer who's card is trying to open those two channels which doesn't have the entitlements for them..... or your own card if that is all you use is trying to open them, if this is the case then you need to use sid reject to stop this happening.

There is also another option you could look at: Remove unwanted Card's / Caid's from yout cline Shares cccam Server

fI7WHhv.png

• Thanks will have a look into it. Im getting my channels via cccam server who Iv been in touch with and said all the channels are working fine for him!! I am also using autoboquets. Both puzzled

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!