Problem with facebook plugin

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 931 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• At first..sorry for bad English
    Now..i have install Facebook plugin OE 1.6 on my receiver Ferrari 500hd..clone receiver..and have image Nemesis installed..with Barry allen because i have 2 usb sticks and other images installed.
    Problem is..by mistake i was write wrong email address and can not login on Facebook.
    I have try to do this right on other Facebook profile but then i have crash Enigma
    So...how to edit wrong first profile?
    I was try to edit with notepad++ settings in etc ..enigma2 my email but every restart this wrong email shows me again.
    I do not know why other profiles can not work...only first..and this work but can not login because this my stupid mistake.
    Where can i also find wrong email adress to edit and fix profile1?
    Thanks for answer

• Official Post

You can manage up to 4 different facebook profiles. Each profile has its own setup and can be protected with its own PIN. The PIN can be disabled if you set it in the setup to 0000.

If you need only one profile you can activate in the setup of the profile Singlelogon and the profile selection at the start of the plugin is not required anymore.

If you have problems to enter the login data with the remote control, you can also write the data directly into the central Enigma file /etc/enigma2/settings:

Code
    config.plugins.facebook.login=
            config.plugins.facebook.password=

Before editing the file Enigma has to be stopped via telnet (init 4) and then restarted (init 3). Afterwards the password encryption can be enabled in the setup. The password will then automatically be stored encrypted in the /etc/enigma2/settings file.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!