Cannot delete channels - Help!

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,416 times. The last Post () by gremlins.

• I am trying to delete channels from the channel list but cannot get rid of them,

I am having the same problem in both DM7020 HD and Vu Uno

I am using Dreambox Edit. I have deleted the channels and saved the list and FTP it back to the box, but after re boot, the channels are still there. I have done a forum search and have seen others encounter the same problem, but no solution was posted

Can someone please help? There must be a way, other than doing a factory reset?

I have deleted from the main list and not just the bouqets

Many thanks

• I have just gone for example ,, religious channels bouquet, press MENU > remove entry> reboot and they have gone....
    so obviously if you consider the few users who have come across this problem and the amount of users who have not.. ( head scratching)
    I usually use BH images and catseye settings on both UNO + DUO2..

• I have just gone for example ,, religious channels bouquet, press MENU > remove entry> reboot and they have gone....
    so obviously if you consider the few users who have come across this problem and the amount of users who have not.. ( head scratching)
    I usually use BH images and catseye settings on both UNO + DUO2..

There is no option to delete, in the manner that you have described, in openpli image

• OK ..as you have your list saved....
    telnet this command to the uno:

Code
    rm -f -r /etc/enigma2/blacklist /etc/enigma2/lamedb /etc/enigma2/satellites.xml /etc/tuxbox/satellites.xml /etc/enigma2/whitelist /etc/enigma2/*.tv /etc/enigma2/*.radio

then restart uno then install your saved settings

• I have now discovered that the problem lies with the channel list that I downloaded from the web - in my case from vhannibal. I had to re flash the box and make a backup of the e2 settings and after that I put in the channel list.

In future, If I need to remove individual channels, I do quick restore from backup and the channel list is gone. Problem solved.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!