CrossEPG hangs at "reading titles 195k"

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 769 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi,

STB: ET9200

Image: HDFreaks/OpenHDF <<<< i just switched from XTrend, awesome image but English forum is terrible. CrossEPG was working like a charm on this and other images yesterday...OpenPLI OpenATV.

As the title says, CrossEPG hangs on "reading titles 195k" everytime...I have to reset the STB (switch on rear)

I have asked this question on HDFreaks forum, but it's mostly German and they use Rytec for 19.2E, so not many answers/suggestions.

I watch 28.2E and 13.0E, so I much prefer CrossEPG(always more accurate) than Rytec.

Does anyone have a link to an older version of CrossEPG?? Maybe the one in the feeds from HDFreaks is just incompatible.

Thanks for your help.

Edited once, last by lost ().

• Thanks for your reply Cazuela.

if you can use opentv for 28.xºE try downloading it manually

<<<< How do I do this????

I stored it on the HDD like I always do for every image.

As I said above, I've used many images and never had a prolem, so I'm almost certain this is a CrossEPG version# or image problem.

• Not really knowing your stb or its hw/sw but I have always used a usb penstick for holding "extras"... media/usb instead of hdd..
    if you had our lss addons plugin then you could d/l + install ..
    otherwise i presume you are talking of this one which is 0.7.0.4 ?
    if none of the above give you a reasonable result ,,change image..

• Thanks Cazuela,

I'll try the CrossEPG version you linked.

If that doesn't work, I think it's a "change image"

I´ve gone into a translated version of the page of hdfreaks ,,nothing mentioned about crossepg or hte likes...
    try a different channel to manually download on signal
    something else to try out would be reflash the same image again ,,and take a step by step approach to setting it up...
    as I said before ,,,,lss addons is a nice help in moments of difficulty....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!