Openbox S10 constant reboot

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 694 times. The last Post () by popeye1.

• S10 will work for 2mins if left off for 15mins, then start a reboot cycle, it will reboot a number of times but nothing is shown on tv. then after several reboots nothing is shown on display.
    When I tried to flash via rs232 it kept disrupting the process by rebooting until I left it off for 20mins and then managed to flash with s**box firmware but has not made any difference. I have tried the box without sat feed also tried a different psu......
    any other suggestions, all help is appreciated thank you.

• Why don't you keep your stb off for a while like you mentioned for twenty minutes and then load a recovery file via rs232? Nothing to loose bud.

3m Channel Master-2.4m Fortec-1.2m Fortec-azbox premium+/ultra-technomate 5302-x2 premium.

• yeah tried that but it still kept rebooting. I've attached a fan above the cpu and it seems to be working as the box stays on until I attach the sat feed. this is puzzling?

• I've tested at least 5 openbox/***box receivers and never had heat issues. If chilling the receiver works then keep it cooled.

3m Channel Master-2.4m Fortec-1.2m Fortec-azbox premium+/ultra-technomate 5302-x2 premium.

• i have the same trouble with rebooting every time i press the remote tryed update channel list and tried new firmware still no good need help guys cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!