What to do after installing new Motherboard in DM500hd clone??

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 693 times. The last Post () by Mee®kat.

• Hi everyone...i have installed a new motherboard in my DM500hd clone box and soldered tuner back on motherboard also. When i turn on the box then, the led light turns green but nothing else happens...no fan spinning, no IP address is assigned to the box and no bootlogo what so ever shows! (see video) So my question is: What do i need to do with this new motherboard to get the box working again? :) How to do it?? I cannot find any guide online for this! Has anyone tried this? Thanks ahead if you can help out :)

• Hi...i have never had to replace a motherboard on any linux box tbh but i have replaced internal psu,s, replaced boards and fixed caps on many other stbs in the past....what was the reason you replaced this board in the first place? Also how good are your soldering skills? I also actually thought these boxes had easy replaceable tuners but obviously i would be wrong there.

Maybe you should ask who you bought this motherboard from what the situation is...even look into installing a fresh nfi image via null modem...try a different psu also....

MK

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!