help with proxy php and movies 25 etc

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 930 times. The last Post () by master G.

• i uploaded a script that said in a guide it redirect my proxy to movies 25 but after uploading it goes to primewire still how can i edit a proxy script to redirect to various sites in the tsmedia 5.6 version ?

also when i edit the proxy links file in etc tsmedia can all the lines go in the same proxy list as my other 1 eg

channel1$channel1$andy.nokly.com
    putlocker$putlocker$andy1.nokly.com
    demonoid$demonoid$andy2.nokly.com

also what are all the sites that i can modify with these kind of proxies as i believe that some cant handle the proxy editing ?

Cheers People :-)

• Official Post

how can i edit a proxy script to redirect to various sites in the tsmedia 5.6 version ?

Open the proxy.php with notepad++, Click search > Find What: primewire.ag > Click Replace - Replace With: where ever you want to redirect to > Replace all > Save..

Now upload the proxy.php to the webhosting site..

Movie 25 is not blocked in the UK so it doesn`t require a proxy.. No need to edit proxy_links file for this..

You need a separate proxy/webhost for 1channel, Movie4K, Solarmovie etc.. If you are using the same proxy.php on one webhost it will always point to primewire.ag, unless you edit the proxy.php to point somewhere else..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!