vu duo2 double your espectation

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,499 times. The last Post () by a181242.

• Good evening friends, peopl please help me that because l was updating my vu duo2 and now it does not start, it just gets the following message on the display bend the expectations, what should l do.

• arrived with a terrestrial tuner and loaded and you could see the free time I have ordered a TV tuner that I received yesterday I installed the tuner configured everything ok ok then I downloaded the 2 files put in the memory stick in the usb put on the lid and Thereafter I tried not part with vu urility nothing but white dot thanks for anyhelp joe

• Your post doesnt make much sense,,
    yu bought a vu+duo2 which came with a terrestrial tuner only??
    then you went ahead and bought "a tv tuner" ¿ presumably a sat tuner ?
    you downloaded 2 files?? which two files??
    It sounds very lost in translation....
    If you are not sure of how things work then I suggest you stick a backup image on to it
    for example Master G´s backup which is quite recent ...

• yes thank you if i could put any image i would be very happy but i've tried 2 pen drive vuutility all sort but nothing happens this why i ask for help joe

Edited 2 times, last by a181242 ().

• hi it's me again I took my vu duo2 at vu duo centre when it was blocked and they istalled a blackhole image and for two days it worked ok then all of sudden it's gone on loop ir start's gui and then the green page that crashes and still have not succeseded in reflashing as it does not see my pen drive itried 3 pen drive and i don't know what to do any help in saving to take it back to t5he vu duo centre as it takes me a hole day thank you for now joe

• Make sure that nothing else is connected to the box when flashing it, no other usb drives apart from the one you are using to flash the new image with. If you can get a sandisk cruzer blade usb stick to flash the box with, make sure you format it first with the tool I posted for you in post #6

Remember with the duo2 when prompted you must press the power button which is above the usb port you are using to flash the box (behind the front cover)

Where is the Vu Duo centre located?????

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• sorry mckee25 if i've not seen your reply but i will try your suggested action and i will let you know my vu duo centre is located in scafati salerno thank you thank you joe

Edited once, last by a181242 ().

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!