lost channels on internal shared box

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,121 times. The last Post () by glenviewjf.

• Hi guys,
    I have a strange one here I have a dm500 and 2 dm800s all using oscam to internally share via a debian 6 server with smargo card reader and my sly card. I nticed that on one dm800 I am missing lots of FTA channels like alabi 5* etc I thought OK download the latest SGTflipflop update and load that. well that didn't fix it. I have just replaced the image on this one with a PLI jade so I thought OK rescan. That didnt fix it. I have looked at the other dm800 and its fine and also the dm500.

Any ideas on where to go from here guys have checked the frequency FEC etc and its all ok. Cheers guys

• Well if its only fta channels its not your internal share server so...

Have you got signal on those channels as it sounds to me that as there fta and black your dish is prob offline a small bit and the weaker tps arent being recieved...

It could be a loss of gain through the co-ax or just a weak tuner aswell..

• Sorted, Thanks for the quick response glenview. I found out the problem for some reason cccam stopped working on the dreambox rebooted and all is well should have done a bit more investigation b4 posting. Saw that my box was offline in oscam so only channel;s I woz getting were the basic FTA. All sorted now

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!