No working links in TSMedia 5.5 for Sport Devil Addon

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,214 times. The last Post () by andrewcropper.

• Hi,

I have just loaded TSMedia 5.5 and tried running the sports devil app, when i try to load the live football streams there are no working links. am i missing something?

i have xbmc on my apple tv and it has virtually the same stuff but includes working links.

do i need to install another file or anything?

Thanks

• well bud TSmedia is up to 5.6 now ..
    as for sportsdevil addon to confirm no live football links loading at all...

• Hi,

I have now updated to 5.7 but the still having the same issues...

I have loaded sports devil, selected firstrowsports.eu, clicked on a live game, currently Ventspils. It shows 2 links however when i select either of them it says 'no items available, press info for details'

i'm in the uk using S K Y broadband on a vu+ duo2 box. any ideas?

• I don't have any issues using it on my laptop or through xbmc on the appletv, both through the same land line connection. its just on the duo2.

i've tried all the other live football links too and they are empty. am i missing a file somewhere?

i have got access to a vpn but i never normally need it.

i have just tried with the vpn and that makes no difference. I have tried all the options on all the sub menus but it says the same as before.

http://youtu.be/vAdrcVWc9fE - i uploaded a little video to youtube to show what happens.

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!