duo freezes

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,144 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Have you got many plugins/addons etc installed???

Might be worth your while setting up a swap file to your usb or HDD if you have one installed...

Where are you saving the epg data to? internal flash memory ?

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• hi,duo on bh 2.0.9 when epg is updating box freezes,need to turn of at back to get it working again,doing this every time when updating

Depending on which channel list you are using the epg data might be missing

Menu/Setup/Service Searching/Manual Scan
    Sat:28.2
    System: DVB-S
    Frequency: 11778
    Symbol Rate: 27500
    Polarity: V
    FEC: 2/3

If done correctly you should find 16 channels,afterwhich retry crossepg

MK

Edited once, last by Mee®kat ().

• thanks meekat,have done all that and everything working,the problem is when i go to a channel like itv hd there is no info what is on,but when i ok it and when go back into list the info is there,if i leave it for a while and go to itv it is away

• thanks meekat,have done all that and everything working,the problem is when i go to a channel like itv hd there is no info what is on,but when i ok it and when go back into list the info is there,if i leave it for a while and go to itv it is away

What i posted should have sorted it out,what channel list are you using? and can you receive a full 7 day epg?

• when i load catseye it did not give me any options where to put them,how can i free up space on flash,i use ts panel to get catseye downloads,what is the best 7 day epg for bh to use,thanks

• when i load catseye it did not give me any options where to put them,how can i free up space on flash,i use ts panel to get catseye downloads,what is the best 7 day epg for bh to use,thanks

Channel settings automatically go to enigm2 and tuxbox so its natural there are no options.
    This is obviously not the problem.
    in telnet write:

free

to see how much is actually being used

then

freeup unused ram - free echo 1 > /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches

to freeup some
    another option is to press BLUE-BLUE and go into speedup and disable some the likes of HBBTV if you dont use it ,etc...

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!