help with creating skin

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,174 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• need some help with creating a skin
    never created a skin before
    can I edit with some else other than open skin designer as havnet got any idea how to change stuff on there
    then I can to change the colours and add some pictures and icons too

thanks

• yeah that sounds great id appericate it very much

sadly it seems some one did not like my previous post so i'll do it again without the profanities ( although it was not included in the swear filter ).

basically fraggle121 is not to be trusted, he has a proven track record of lying and leaking works not his own in order to further his own name. sadly though i feel he has supporters here who will once again remove my post which is quite sad really.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

Edited once, last by mckee25: If a member wants their real name posted on the open forum we will let them make that decision.. ().

• sadly it seems some one did not like my previous post so i'll do it again without the profanities ( although it was not included in the swear filter ).

basically fraggle121 ( tony ) is not to be trusted, he has a proven track record of lying and leaking works not his own in order to further his own name. sadly though i feel he has supporters here who will once again remove my post which is quite sad really.

do us a favour phoenix please don't go off topic as trying to get help here not bitch about other people and I don't personally care what fraggle has done in past he does some brilliant skins so there for he helps forums members out and hope he does for long time to come. if he uses skin I creating with him as his own work not to bothered in all fairness as I think he will be creating raw bits of skin all im doing is colours and graphics so anyways fraggle hope you can help me out furhter

• spill your crap on your forum not here u r a waste of space...

What, you mean you dont want people to know the kind of person there considering working with ?, you have proven you'r self a liar and untrustworthy, i'm just making sure people dont forget.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

Dont be too quick to jump in bed with him mate, and if you do be damn sure not to give him any thing you dont want releasing. he has a proven track record of saying one thing then doing another to further his own name.

Thats why he's taken to hiding on the welsh mans forum, both untrustworthy wankers.

sadly it seems some one did not like my previous post so i'll do it again without the profanities ( although it was not included in the swear filter ).

basically fraggle121 ( tony ) is not to be trusted, he has a proven track record of lying and leaking works not his own in order to further his own name. sadly though i feel he has supporters here who will once again remove my post which is quite sad really.

What, you mean you dont want people to know the kind of person there considering working with ?, you have proven you'r self a liar and untrustworthy, i'm just making sure people dont forget.

pheonix, we are all aware of the spat between you (ViX) and fraggle121, that does not give you the right to litter our forum with arguments. Your issues with fraggle121 are your issues, they do not mean that new members here have to march to the beat of your drum.
    If you keep using that kind of language you will be banned, nobody comes here to read your profanities, you have your own outlet for that rubbish..

If you have nothing positive to add to this thread please stop posting..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Edited once, last by thatfellow ().

Thats why he's taken to hiding on the welsh mans forum, both untrustworthy wankers.

as i can see this is another dig at me, again, id like to say, kiss my blessed welsh ar$e

ViX (as a team) are more than guilty of ripping off code and passing it off as their own, 'built from the ground up' after all of the hard work has been done, and as you so often say yourself 'its all above your head', so go and find a nice little 'hello world' bit of code to start you off, then come back in a few years and play with us code newbies, and maybe even one day understand what you post so much about, or stick to the PR copy and pasting you do about all of this 'above your head' stuff, and continue to be the organ grinders monkey

what have YOU personally created and given to the scene / hobby?

• Ok this thread is now being closed.....

It started with one member asking another for help.... it's sad to see where it ended up.........

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!