Dreambox not connecting to server

There are 45 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,102 times. The last Post () by Bean.

• Official Post

So with my current setup how do I add him? Is it better to use oscam and cccam together or what is the best option?

Best option is whatever is the easiest way for you buddy.. You already understand how to setup CCcam, so i won`t explain that further..

If you prefer to use N line setup like below;

Open oscam.user file and create a separate [account] for each client.

Then give out N lines which look like this;

Code
    N: hostname.dyndns.org 10001 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
    N: hostname.dyndns.org 10001 linuxsat[COLOR='#FF0000']1[/COLOR] support[COLOR='#FF0000']1[/COLOR] 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
    N: hostname.dyndns.org 10001 linuxsat[COLOR='#FF0000']2[/COLOR] support[COLOR='#FF0000']2[/COLOR] 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

The [newcamd] port 10001 in oscam.conf must be open in your router, don`t use the default port..

Code
    [newcamd]
    port                          = [COLOR='#FF0000']10001[/COLOR]@0963:000000
    key                           = 0102030405060708091011121314
    keepalive                     = 1
  • Hi Master G,

Thanks for all your help with this. What I currently have is a single N Line as follows -

N: 127.0.0.1 10001 user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256

With 3 F Lines -

F: user1 pass1 2 0 0 { 0:0:2 }
    F: user2 pass2 2 0 0 { 0:0:2 }
    F: user3 pass3 2 0 0 { 0:0:2 }

And a C Line on each of their boxes -

Box #1
    C: xxxxxxxxxxx.dyndns.org 51230 user1 pass1
    Box #2
    C: xxxxxxxxxxx.dyndns.org 51230 user2 pass2
    Box #3
    C: xxxxxxxxxxx.dyndns.org 51230 user3 pass3

This is connecting to my mine, my brother and my mothers houses no problem. Does this look right?

Also if you could, I have a ***uk card which I added a premium sub this morning but it hasn't shown up yet. Do I need to put the card back in the original *** box for the upgrade to take effect? It is showing in oscam at the moment that I have 10 entitlements. Is this related to the same thing and if so how do I make sure it updates automatically.

Thanks,

Bean

• Official Post

F & C lines look fine buddy.. The new premium sub will update in the server with the configs you are using, if you have problems we can try different oscam dvbapi configs.. What you are looking for is an EMM, there will be confirmation of this in oscam webinterface and a log in /var/log/ or /usr/local/etc..

I would advise not putting the card back in the official receiver ever again, you risk the possibility of being caught by the new pairing method..

• Hi,

The following is my oscam log -

I have the upgrade done since about 2 o clock so should be updated by now right?

Bean

• Official Post

Try using a recent version of oscam, i have attached the version i`m using that is updating entitlements..

FTP to /usr/local/bin on your server. Rename the file named oscam to oscam1.

Extract then transfer the attached version to the same location. Restart your server.. You should now be using oscam r9546..

Hopefully that sorts it, let us know how you get on buddy..

• Hi,

Getting the following -

root@localhost:~# /usr/local/bin/oscam -b
    /usr/local/bin/oscam: error while loading shared libraries: libusb-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Permissions are 755

• This one gives -

/usr/local/bin/oscam: error while loading shared libraries: libpcsclite.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

• I downloade the following - oscam-svn9616-i686-webif-libusb-pcsc-Distribution.tar.gz

It gave the following - root@localhost:~# /usr/local/bin/oscam -b
    /usr/local/bin/oscam: error while loading shared libraries: libusb-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Sorry now for being a pain in the arse!!

• I have installed the latest oscam (r9616) using simplebuild with the help of thatfellow's excellent tut.

Still not able to get HD channels.

• Hi,

DRX890

The card is out of a HD box which my mother has had with the past couple of years. She had the basic package plus discovery channels enabled all this time. It is showing that I have 10 entitlements in oscam so some clearing fine.

Do I need to place a boxkey somewhere in oscam?

Bean

• Official Post

If the card has been in an amstrad DRX890 then it will be paired with the anti c/s measure.. You won`t be able to share any HD, Movies or Sports, even though it will look like you have entitlements.. You don`t need to add the boxkey in oscam, it can read the card without it.. Only option now is to pair it to a Thompson HD, or an SD receiver..

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!