not on much

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 408 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• Hi all

sorry I not been on much just very busy in my life at press with family and work commitment I hope you all are well and enjoying life , im still into my sat stuff and gadgets so you have not got rid of me just yet :34_002:.

cheers

woz

• Im going to hi-jack your thread and say id love to be able to commit time, but due to various issues and circumstances, I don't have the time, but would like to return to the hobby and continue to learn, i use the term 'leech' although I would gladly help others if I could, knowledge from the helpful staff and members who make this one of the best resources for the hobby on the web (in my opinion).

Hope you find more time sooner rather than later, anyway its late and im posting rants so ill log-out before I carry on :)

Laters for now

Bann

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!