Dreambox 500 Upto date boquet

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 456 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• I used to use the Dreamboxuk Boquet maker b16MCC made to make boquets, a friend has asked me to resurect his dreambox 500 but I don't have any of the programs and cant seem to find the boquet maker.

Is there any chance someone could very kindly upload a bouquet with the s&yuk numbering i.e 101 being bbc1 etc etc and itv being set as the Granada region.

Id be very grateful as im currently pulling my hair out :57:

Thanks in advanced for any help :)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Thanks for the reply MasterG its appreciated, I did try running the Commando image (althought it seems I was using ver 14.7) and setting the boquet, but I didn't manage to get the required result :( Perhaps I did something wrong or someone could kindly tell me what I would need to do to change Annie(s)

Code
    http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=50529

or Matrix's version

Code
    http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=56319

I reverted to MerwenSat and one of my old uploads of the boquets I made using the dreamboxuk or linuxboxuk as I believe they are callled now, but it seems the childrens channels aren't working, and given that Commando auto updates I would prefer to use commando on it.

Its been ages since I did a dm500 or anything based with this hobby if I am honest.

Rant over p.s Hope is well for you et al the other regulars round these parts :)

Banny

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!