which magazine?

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 722 times. The last Post () by dasduffer.

• can anyone tell me if "What Satellite and Digital TV" is any good for reference as to what we do here?
    just to understand a little more deeply as to how my box works etc..etc.?
    or can anyone recommend a decent magazine ?

• can anyone tell me if "What Satellite and Digital TV" is any good for reference as to what we do here?
    just to understand a little more deeply as to how my box works etc..etc.?
    or can anyone recommend a decent magazine ?

I don't think its good for what you want,i get it every month and its mainly advertising.

• My subscription to What Sat has just expired and I won't be renewing it. There are too many features repeated every month, such as what satellite services are available and listing of various types of equipment. To me the magazine is aimed at people buying it on a one-off basis. It is worth buying it occasionally for the listings of channels on most satellites normally receivable in the UK, though the information is available from Lingsat.

• Prior to the take off of the internet it was required reading for myself back in the day when I needed to learn about D2 Mac!
    But times change and this web site is all you'll ever need now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!