bricked solo2

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 883 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• can anyone help. i bought a solo2 with blackhole image on which arrived two days ago.

i tried a couple of different images to see what the difference was between them. i came down in the morning and switched the box on and now it is dead. the light comes on on the front and lights up for about a second. you can hear it making a noise inside like its working. but theres no picture on the tv. theres no writing on the display and it doesnt pick up a usb when i put one in.

can anybody give me any help as i'm pulling my hair out trying to get it fixed.

thanks

• Hello buddy, is this a genuine solo2?? was it purchased from an authorised seller??

Vu can be a bit picky at times regards makes of usb sticks, have you tried different manufacturers?

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hello buddy, is this a genuine solo2?? was it purchased from an authorised seller??

Vu can be a bit picky at times regards makes of usb sticks, have you tried different manufacturers?

Sorry for the delayed reply. Hi it is a clone. I have tried different images. And i did connect via FTP. But now nothing. I have read a few people having this issue but can't seem to find a fix. It can't be completely dead as when I switch it on it makes a noise as if it is starting and the network cable port lights up. But that's as far as it goes. I hope it's a simple fix. But i can seem to get anything to work at all.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!