Need help configuring mgcamd

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 758 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi I have read this thread and am also having problems. I have turned on the mgcam in softcam manager and also got a green tick. I think i am puting the line in the wrong place.
    I was told to put it in VAR/KEYS? I have a :C line and was told to name the file holding it newcam.list?
    in the file i have
    CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300

CWS =

My line is after the CWS = I have also tried a :N line here with no luck am i completely off the mark here....

Any help would be appreciated. thanks guys

• if its a Cline or Nline then CCcam alone will handle it/them in a duo buddy..
    No need to use anything else unless you need to use somehting particular for your card for sharing back to your peer¿?

• Official Post

Use the attached files buddy. FTP all mgcamd files to /usr/keys..

Place C line in cccamd.list..

N line needs to be converted to a CWS = line so mgcamd can read it..

Example:

Code
    [COLOR='#FF0000']N:[/COLOR] 127.0.0.1 10001 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 
    [COLOR='#FF0000']CWS =[/COLOR] 127.0.0.1 10001 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Place converted N line into newcamd.list.

mg_cfg is already configured for CCcam, Newcamd protocol and latest images..

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!