Black hole 209 share problem

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 925 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi all,
    I've updated my duo to the latest back up by memorist version 2091 . Since updating I can't get my cccam/Oscan to work properly.

The issue seems to be that my clients can't connect even though I have my original cccam config in the box, I can share from them fine but they can't share from me! The config in router hasn't changed and the ip of the receiver is the the same as it used to be!

Anyone with suggestions?

Thanks

Jono

Regards

Jono

:wales::linuxsat3:
    Currently using VU+ Duo, VU+ Uno & DM800 all original don't do clones!

• Oscam version 8359/cccam213

Tried to restart router and box but still my clients don't connect I've also checked that dyndns is still active and it is fine!

Thanks

Jono

Regards

Jono

• Cheers Mckee trying it now,

interesting Master G my port is not found but is forwarded in router to ip of vu+

it must there fore be a port forwarding issue???

Regards

Jono

Regards

Jono

• Official Post

Port is not opened properly then buddy.. Make sure the port matches ip address of duo & SERVER LISTEN PORT in CCcam.cfg.. Restart router and CCcam after you make any changes in the router..

• thank you all for your help as always!

Now working with Mckee new oscam and Master g tips checking port is forwarding ok.

Ta guys

Regards

Jono

Regards

Jono

Edited once, last by mckee25 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!