Oscam will not start on Vu+ Uno after update...where is the mistake?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,042 times. The last Post () by dbstaff.

• Hi people, i have just updated my Vu Uno box to Black Hole 2.0.9 image and then i would just update Oscam also. I have done this before and this time i did the same: downloaded Oscam9533.ipk fom Nabilo in here and installed ipk file on box...CHmod bin file to 755, FTP'd config files back in etc/tuxbox/config, restarted Oscam in Cam-selection. But then nothing more happens?? The webif is not running also? I have only 12 clients on my box and maybe only 4 or 5 are watching tv now...i dont know if that has anything to say? But please help! Thanks alot ahead!

• Not sure what cam pack that was you have installed bud, remove it and pick a oscam ipk from here...

BlackHole Softcam Collection

Thanks for your help mckee25 and i will remember to look in the Emulator section in the future also. But can you please tell me a few things so i can "stand alone" with such update next time. The thing i would like to know are... 1. is the Oscam bin files from here not good enough for any VU machine with BH 2.0.x images: http://download.oscam.cc/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=1.20_TRUNK/mips-tuxbox-oe2.0
    2. when you would like to update oscam and have FTP'd a new bin file, then why does it not show the new oscam version in "Cam selection" in your BH image? (mine did still show the old version)...that is all i need to know to stand alone and help others with the same issue sometime :)

• ok buddy, the bin files from the link you posted are good enough and will work.... but as you already mentioned with the BH image if you do a manual update of oscam and look in the blue panel you will still see the old version showing even though you know that it has been updated... this is one for the BH devs I would think.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• ok buddy, the bin files from the link you posted are good enough and will work.... but as you already mentioned with the BH image if you do a manual update of oscam and look in the blue panel you will still see the old version showing even though you know that it has been updated... this is one for the BH devs I would think.

Okay thanks again mate! :)

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!