solo2 2 turner not found

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 660 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• hi all

vu solo2 running vix 808

my friends solo2 is displaying tuner no service found. no channels are working and is on the vix boot logo and no epg working either also says timeshift not possiable.

he has two of these boxes bought from WOS they are about 3 months old i have swaped the box from his bed room to living room and it working fine.

i have also flashed his box with vix zues (a backup from my box) and still getting the same problems also tried flashing black hole, just did a service scan its saying 0 services found.

i also swaped the sat feeds around at the rear of box still no joy could the tuner be faulty?

does any one have any other ideas i can try before he sends the box back to WOS

cheers steven

• The box from his bed room works in the living room so all the cables from lnb and dish seem to be working. The box from the living room does not work in the bed room. We also check all connections all seem fine.

We flashed the box with original vu firm ware then reflashed the box with vix Zeus and setup all up again all is working fine now not sure what was wrong with it

• Ok buddy, as long as it's sorted that's the main thing. Thanks for letting others know how you fixed it.

I will close this thread now.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!