Wind moved dish longitude help neede

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 492 times. The last Post () by RobTi.

• Hi all the high winds have moved my dish about 3 degrees off, and I am looking for some help on setting the latitude up till I can get up a ladder to realign it.

So I am running VIX ZUES 023 and my lat used to be 003.??? West ( forget the exact setting at the moment), I have never lost 28.2e as it's still in the 90% snr range, but lost 26e

So I have changed my latitude setting in my tuner settings down to 000.000 W and still have 28.2 e in the 90%snr and have got 26e back on 46%snr but would like it a bit higher so how do I move my latitude settings a degree more, do I change from west to East and start at 000.000 and add 1 degree on to this or what.

Sorry for the rambling on hope you understand what I am asking

Robert

• Thanks that's exactly what I want to do but what is the next setting if I have went from say 004.000W and now am at 000.000W what would be say 1 degree more if I have to move it in the same direction

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!