Help Activating CCcam

There are 20 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,454 times. The last Post () by alom.

• Hiya guys,

I have a vu+duo2 and i have installed vix image. I have FTA channels but can't activate my CCcam.

I installed one and FTP to box in var/etc folder. I found it on the box and installed it, then restarting the GUI.

However, when I search in the softcam manager to activate the cam it is not there.

Any help is much appreciated.

• Is it the latest version of Vix you have installed buddy? zeus 023?

If so you can install a cam from within the image itself now, press menu on your remote then select plugins... press the green button to download plugins, you will see a option for softcams. in here you can install CCcam straight to your box. Then all you have to do is add your CCcam cfg file to the etc folder and start the cam through softcam manager.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• How do I check my version of Vix? On the Image information on the box it says the version is 3.0? Is that right?

Should I update my vix image from within the updates option from the vu box or should I start again from scratch?

• Yes that's how you check the image your probably using vix 3.0 build 808. If this is the version you are using there is no more updates for it. Vix Zeus 023 is the latest image and this requires flashing the box to install.

Just try another soft cam for vix am using cccam 2.30 download from plugins

Press blue button
    Vix
    Install local extension

Or download from here then FTP to temp folder
    Vix
    Install local extension

Remember to reboot the box

Then go to soft cam manager and activate cccam

• Hi,

I've tried another CCcam and FTP to temp folder.
    I installed the local extension.
    Rebooted.

Went into soft cam manager to activate cccam but it wasn't there and there was an error message -

Active: ERROR: List of command na...

What should I do?

• Perhaps read the advice people have give you?
    You need your own CCam.cfg file with your card info. It goes in /etc

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Sorry I forgot to mention it, but my CCcam.cfg file is already in my /etc folder.

Yet still I am getting the error message.

• Sorry I forgot to mention it, but my CCcam.cfg file is already in my /etc folder.

Yet still I am getting the error message.

Ok when you install another cam your cccam cfg file will be overwritten, so you will need to add it again...

Also before you install another cam from the link posted to you by master G, FTP into your box and go to usr/softcams in here delete any cams that are already installed and then do a full reboot of your box before trying to install another....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Did you add your own CCcam.cfg file to the etc folder??? you need to have a line for a share or the card for the provider that you are trying to watch. The cam alone won't open channels buddy....

fI7WHhv.png

• Did you add your own CCcam.cfg file to the etc folder??? you need to have a line for a share or the card for the provider that you are trying to watch. The cam alone won't open channels buddy....

How do I do that?

I have a CCcam.cfg file but what exactly do I need to type... is it just simply:
    "Insert Provider"

• I do have my own card but it seems I've misplaced it.

So I might go share someone's else's.

You cannot share someone else´s card unless the ygive you reshare.
    I doubt you will find anyone willing to share with a virtual server( no local card server) but I do wish you the best of luck until you find your misplaced card.
    meanwhile have a read of this thread buddy : getting started Flines and Clines for beginners

• Why are there so many tools paying on this site now. ...friggin hell....

'I have many servers how do I give a line out'

'I have misplaced my card'so I'll just buy a box and it will sort it out
    WTF!!!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• At the time I bought the box I still had my card.

I really did lose it, the cleaner seems to have moved it around whilst cleaning. I do in fact still have it in the house and am constantly looking for it.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!