Autobouquets on TSImage

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,000 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi,
    I have a dm800HD clone. I have just flashed TSimage-3.0-OE-2.0-dm800hd-2014-03-16-ramiMAHER#ssl84D
    onto it. I went to the blue panel, installed cccam and crossepg no problem.
    So the box is working how it should.
    I just cant seem to be able to get autobouquets working on it.
    I have loaded 3 ipk files enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201308251700_mipsel, mips32el & sh4 into /tmp using DCC.
    I have tried to install all of them from the blue panel/file explorer/install and by going to menu/setup/software management/install local extensions.
    always fails to install.
    I did some googling and found I could install with TSPanel.
    I assumed that TSPanel would be installed on TSImage, but I couldn't find it. I manually installed it using software management, but then I couldn't find how to access it.
    If anyone has any experience with this image and could point me in the right direction, and maybe a link to any files needed, I would be most grateful.

Cheers,

Simon.

• Official Post

Should be found in main menu, Menu > TSPanel or plugins/extensions menu.. I have never used this image, so not exactly sure which buttons to press buddy..

Autobouquets will be found in Menu > Setup > Service Searching > AutoBouquets..

FTP the attached files to /tmp/ then use this command in telnet to install both at the same time..

Code
    opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!