Raspberri Pi

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,993 times. The last Post () by foz.

• Hey Guys

I'm thinking about getting one of these little Linux boxes as a server and running os cam on it.

The question I have is with regards to sharing around the house.

If the Pi can't support os cam with cccam then how can the "open boxes, s|y linux box" pick up the share?

I've looked around and can't find an answer so thought i'd post here.

I'm quite technically versed so if I'm pointed in the right direction I'll pick up on it straight away!:29_002:

Many Thanks!

• These run ok as a server and for sharing round the house you will need reshares of your peers and you make a cline for your box and convert in oscam it runs well everything you need is on forum mate.

Woz

• These run ok as a server and for sharing round the house you will need reshares of your peers and you make a cline for your box and convert in oscam it runs well everything you need is on forum mate.

Woz

Hi Woz

Thanks for replying back,

I've got my own Subscription and card with my local provider for the household share, the only thing I couldn't get my head around was if cccam isn't supported would that be a problem with regards to creating a cline or support of the linux boxes etc?

I've searched the forum and I'm sure it's on here I'm just not sure of protocols that would be used, I'll be using an omni key as well.

can anyone point me in the right direction? sorry about this.

• Hey guys

I've been reading around and trying my best and done loads so far.

The only issue I have now is when connecting with the box

I get the following error

rejected group (1 ms) (no matching reader)

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

Chris

• Got it sorted, so far I can see most channels I removed a setting from one of my configs a white-list and it's working now.

HD is part of my package but they won't decode for some reason?

• I'm using RaspbianDebian Wheezy, where you can install oscam

[h=3]RaspBMC An XBMC Media Centre is something completely different [/h]

yes I know, that's why I asked but Raspbmc is still debian Linux based just wondered if anyone had got it running together?
    obviously I've not received it yet but I will have a play as soon as possible
    other than that it must be possible to compile xbmc on raspbian debian?
    just looking to do away with my server save on electric now I've purchased this pi
    thanks for any input
    foz

Edited 2 times, last by foz ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!