WOS and GigaBlue quad plus

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,116 times. The last Post () by world-of-satellite.co.uk.

• i have sent 3 emails to wow asking when and how much the new quad plus box is but i get no answer from them other stores are selling the box but not them why.

• I would have gone with wos but totally no info on availability.Just been looking for uk sellers and £329 for 4 dvb2 tuners is amazing when compared to the duo2.im really pleased with mine but no vix image yet.

• i have sent 3 emails to wow asking when and how much the new quad plus box is but i get no answer from them other stores are selling the box but not them why.

sorry ii was wos i tried to e-mail 3 times with no answer, will know go and buy from another shop that gives better customer suport.

• sorry ii was wos i tried to e-mail 3 times with no answer, will know go and buy from another shop that gives better customer suport.

Did you try using the contact form on their website buddy: http://www.world-of-satellite.…route=information/contact

Give this a try first, their customer service is usually excellent....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• The sponsor's shop was closed for the Easter break like most others, although you could have contacted him here or on the WoS forum via a PM. as for the quad plus I believe he has yet to decide weather or not to stock it.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• The sponsor's shop was closed for the Easter break like most others, although you could have contacted him here or on the WoS forum via a PM. as for the quad plus I believe he has yet to decide weather or not to stock it.

i used the contact form it was about 3 weeks ago. i guess there not bothered

• imo wos needs to add more selection to his stock.

it seems to get less and less over the past year or so, which leads people to buy elsewhere.

Mutant HD2400, Hades, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c
    Xtrend ET8500, Hades, 1xdvb-s2, 1xdvb-c
    Vu+ SoloSE, Hades, 1xdvb-s2 (out of action atm)
    Vu+ Zero, Hades, 1xdvb-s2
    Fixed 28.2e + 1mtr Orbital, Dark Motor, Inverto LNB

• @ Ellesmere11, apologies, your email quite possible ended up in spam.

Unless we receive samples to test we wont be offering the Quad plus forsale. Hopefully we may have samples next week. GB themselves sold out, new stock was due to them last week.

@ Rossi, theres a few new models on their way ;)

world-of-satellite-banner.gif
    Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team

Official Distributor of Formuler, Edision, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*

*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!