Need OnDemand for Openpli

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,749 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• OnDemand For BlackHole & OE Alliance Images

Latest version downloaded from the feeds..

hello Master G.

i tried this version of ondemand 2.0 plugin that you posted on my openpli 3.0 image but it did not install.....

can you kindly post one for openpli please? thanks

• download it from OpenPLi download panel m8

menu - plugins - download plugins (green button) - Extensions

Thanks for the reply.....I did that already but it is not showing on the list of plugins...

I have ondemand 1.0 installed however the most recent version is 2.0 which Master G has posted but it seems as it is not working on openpli images....

• FTP into usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions and copy the ondemand folder over to your desktop then delete it from the box.
    reboot the box then install as suggested in a previous post..
    Once downloaded/installed make sure you give it a FULL reboot and it should show..

• With open pli i dont think its just a case of installing it straight from the pli server..last time i tried ondemand with openpli i gave up because it just simply would not work correctly..i got it working eventually after a few days then it fooked up again so i sacked it..i have a smart tv anyway so no need for the plugin whatsoever.

I think the open pli developers dont really give a hoot about doing anything in the way of fixing it either...if ondemand is a must then i would suggest peeps use another image...blackhole/vix and open atv defo have no probs with the plugin.

MK

• I think the open pli developers dont really give a hoot about doing anything in the way of fixing it either...if ondemand is a must then i would suggest peeps use another image...blackhole/vix and open atv defo have no probs with the plugin.

MK

well you pretty much just summed up the whole Pli philosophy in one post, they are more than happy to take when they want to, but when they dont want to or plain cant be bothered, they will just ignore you.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Thanks for the reply.....I did that already but it is not showing on the list of plugins...

I have ondemand 1.0 installed however the most recent version is 2.0 which Master G has posted but it seems as it is not working on openpli images....

Which receiver you using m8?

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• Ok.
    Give Try with this m8
    Install v2 & then send telnet command-> opkg install python-subprocess

& reboot

if still no joy
    Send Telnet command -> opkg update

Thanks I'll try that later.....just a quick question, is the 4OD working now on v2......?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!