Blade5000 Firmware March2014 With 9991

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,435 times. The last Post () by zviadi00182.

• Hi Kid, Thanks for these can you advise please the application process for the 2 files ? Im DR HD normally just got one of these and never really used one before and don't want to turn it into a brick!
    Thanks

• You should have two files a ".ssu" file and a "config" file, (you can open the config file using notepad)

Load the ".ssu" file and "config" file onto a pen drive

Menu - Setup - Update & Backup

Image Upgrade

Select the ".ssu" file

Wait for it to flash the new image

The box will reboot automatically

Menu - Channel - Blade Online

Download the channel list for your area

The box will reboot automatically

You should now have FTA channels

Menu - Setup - Update & Backup - Image Upgrade

This time pick the config file

To enter a line manually press Menu - 9991

Enter you C or N line details

Save (Yellow Button)

Exit out of all of the menus

You will now need to reboot the box, it doesn't do it automatically

If you want to enter a line by USB

The original one will work but I have just spaced out the lines in the file to
    make it easier to read

Open the config file with notepad

Paste in your line

C lines are at the top, N lines near the bottom, depending on what type you are using

Make sure you paste over the "#" at the start of each line you enter

Save the changes and put it on your pen drive

Menu - Setup - Update & Backup - Image Upgrade -Select the config file and reboot the box after it has loaded

After completing this step you can now "upgrade" the firmware to add the 7 Day EPG

Enjoy.......

• these are the 2 files , Which one is the Firmware and which is the config? ( Both are SSU files )

r31192u_326su.app1.gro-beta.ssu
    r31192u_326su.img-beta.ssu

• Hi, I downloaded firmware from the blade website and installed it, but could not open the 9991 menu. So just checked my files and there are 2 files.both are ssu files .one says app su.ssu and is 3887kb and the other says ssu and is 7953kb.do I have to install both files or does the bigger file include the 9991 menu. Ive never done a blade from scratch before.Any help is much appreciated.thanks in advance.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!