Solo 2 - Getting Started with original T Home (HU) card

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 769 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hey everyone

I have just received my shiny new Solo2. I have put BH 2.0.9 onto the box. I want to connect to T-Home (Amos 3 4 W) and Astra 28.2 for UK Freesat. I have a T-Home card that is active and inserted into the bottom slot, but nothing for Freesat.

How do I configure BH to decode T-Home (HU) and UK Freesat? All of the guides seem to point towards card sharing, which seems pretty dead now.

I have installed ccam and oscam.

What next guys :D

Thanks for the help.

• As far as i am aware T-Home is Conax CAS7 encoded so i don't think it can be easily shared even with a genuine card.

Nano

• Thanks for the reply. I don't want to share the T Home card, only use it myself. Basically replacing the T Home STB with the Solo2.

How to set up the cams for the Freesat on 28.2?

• You don't understand what i am saying, you cannot easily use the T-Home card in your Vu+ Solo2 internal reader period.

As far as i am aware its Hardware paired CAS7 not software paired like NC+ Conax CAS7 cards. I'm not saying its impossible to do, just extremely hard as you need to know the RSA Key as a minimum. I have no experience in extracting the RSAKey so you will need to find somebody who could do that. you then need to find an EMU that will work with that card.

The chances are the easiest way to watch the card will be to get it paired to a Conax CAS7 CAM which can be inserted into the Solo2 Common interface slot. You will need to check with T-Home to see if this is possible and also to see if there is a compatible CAM available.

Nano

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!