HELP AutoBouquets E2 & Scanning Questions?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,731 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Please if anyone can help me would really appreciate it I just bought a VU+Duo 2 and have flashed it with OpenViX Zeus image. My question is in regards to the AutoBouquets latest one 20-10-2013 i wanted to know which ipk file do I ftp to the tmp folder as there are 3x ipk files in that folder i downloaded? the ipk files are as follows:

enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201310201900-r1_mips32el.ipk

enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201310201900-r1_mipsel.ipk

enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201310201900-r1_sh4.ipk

Also I have not done a scan at all yet do I have to do a scan before I run the AutoBouquets like by going to Setup/Service searching/Automatic scan and then do a scan on AutoBouquets?

• Hi ya
    You shouldn't need to down load Autobouquets or install via FTP it's already on the vix image. The info below is for 28.2e fixed dish

Just press
    Menu
    Setup
    Service searching
    Autobouquets maker
    Configure
    Setup mode expert
    Scheduled scan yes
    Time of scan 3.30
    Repeat daily
    Green button save

Then go to providers and select your location (n.ireland hd) or England or Scotland
    Generate main bouquet yes (custom)
    Green button save

Then go to start scan

That should be you all done

Have you configured cross EPG? If not press menu, setup,system,EPG,settings,EPG location set to media hdd or USB (NOT FLASH) then save

Go to crossepg open tv providers and select sly uk open tv (astra on 28.2) save

Go to configure, scheduled download once a day, scheduled download at 4.00am save

Download now

That should be you channel list and EPG all sorted. Hope this helps

• Official Post

AutoBouquets by Lraizer is different to AutoBouquetsMaker. AutoBouquetsMaker is in the VIX, AutoBouquets by Lraizer is not.

You can install it by going into the plugins section, green for download, extensions.

For information.
    mipsel32 ipk is for 0e2 images. This is the one to use on VIX images
    mipsel ipk os for oe1.6 images. This will aslo work on the Vix images.
    sh4 ipk is for receivers using sh4 architecture. Such as Amikos

• Hi, would like to thanks everyone who replied really appreciate all the help. However I have tried installing AutoBouquet via plugins section, green for download, extensions but can't see AutoBouquets in the list? would like to point out am using
    Openvix zeus 023 image don't know if that's the problem?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!