will my solo run from this:

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 597 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• i am having difficulties with my current internet provider.
    i was in next door with a neighbor and he produced this: "Huawei Mobile Broadband Wi-Fi device E5220" and he proceeded to tell me that he has a mate running an f5 box from this.

my question is:
    if i purchase this will i be able to connect this directly to my solo and use it ?

many thanks,
    niall_b73

( ͡° ʖ ͡°)

• My guess is that of course it will work but you will use up the 15 gbs in less than 30 days if you are constantly watching TV,
    changing channels especially HD needs a good stable up/down speed...
    Why not simply change your provider???

looking for the cheapest option

niall_b73

( ͡° ʖ ͡°)

• sometimes the cheaper option turns out to be the most expensive...
    you also have to consider ¿ how much do they charge once you go over the 15 gbs ???
    I would deffo not consider this as an "option" but an "emergency necessity" for fulltime viewing..

• sometimes the cheaper option turns out to be the most expensive...
    you also have to consider ¿ how much do they charge once you go over the 15 gbs ???
    I would deffo not consider this as an "option" but an "emergency necessity" for fulltime viewing..

one you go over the limit it automatically cuts off so no extra cost. its like a pay as you go phone, no credit no calls.
    the neighbour says his pal runs the f5 and his daughter has a tablet running off it as well as mobiles and a pc and they get a full month out of it.

( ͡° ʖ ͡°)

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!