SlyUK Anti-CS measures switching off HD Channels

There are 586 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 94,488 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• ye its like thay are dragging it on for some reason.

Not dragging it out they have to migrate customers off old boxes so its being done slow so they have time to migrate and take bookings because otherwise they will have to compensate for the loss of service if they cant do them fast enough so its a gradual push that will become harder and harder, they cant antagonize customers they also want to keep them , not all are cs subs

• Slightly off topic but..
    About the Movie Channels, I have had Sly World HD for 2 years and I have not once in those 2 years watched a movie, I pretty sure the kids have not either..
    The odd time I have seen a movie in the EPG and downloaded it to watch whenever the fek I want. I have Serviio media server setup and it whips the sh1t out of Sly Movies Repeats.com
    In short, I wish Sly would just Scrap the Movie Channels & reduce the Sub price..

The only thing Sly was any good for (in my opinion) is a bit of live sport & with their flag carrier (EPL Coverage) split between Sly, BT, Setanta & ESPN, not to mention the 3pm kick-off's its obvious they are not the answer for that any more either. Im struggling to find a good reason to keep paying the extortionate fees that Sly cannot justify & the only answer I keep coming up with time after time is the fact that its so handy having all the main channels to keep the kids & missus happy bunched together in one package. Now that they are switching off channels, that excuse for keeping sly is fading away too.

I will not ever pay sly & be forced to use their box's, not after getting a taste for what a real box can do with E2 onboard.

I have still not lost any HD channels that I give a crap about but when for example the Kids HD channels go I will cancel HD, when any SD channels go I will cancel Sly.
    No drama and no loss, just €100 a month in my pocket rather than Ruperts..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Also off topic....

Don't all rush to the phone and cancel your hd subs when the last hd channels go black.
    Either cancel it now or wait a few weeks after they are gone and say you cant afford it.

And again off topic....

Has anyone wondered why the oscam devs have shown zero interest in this issue ???

$$$ :16_002: $$$

My anger is. have a vu + SOLO2 and not to use it in hd.
    I use to force the decoder ***.
    if not, I burn the card.
    but not for long because I expires in two months.
    and do not pay a penny more

VU+ Solo2 is one hell of a piece of kit m8, it most certainly does not need to be connected to Sly to earn its keep..
    Get yourself a motor or multi LNB setup and you will get pretty much everything your missing on Sly..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• All these firmwares were posted a long time back, even if they were completely reversed they would not unlock the HDVide0Guard, they might shed some light on how the receiver ID is generated and how the CW is handled.
    But that would only be a fraction of the problem, then there would need to be unique dump of each paired receiver..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!