SlyUK Anti-CS measures switching off HD Channels

There are 586 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 93,633 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• i read more or less the type of posts on most of the places i'm a member,
    and i still cant understand why the loss of HD channels from this satellite
    has everyone up in arms and in some cases getting upset that everything
    has ended, what about all the other satellites? there is lots of good viewing
    out there. and not as many repeated programs, how many times does anyone
    need to see wheeler dealers buy and sell the same car or nick Knowles in sos
    come on there's far more to this hobby than one provider.

• Its not really just HD channels, its the start of them creating encryption software that can be used to stop cardsharing.

If the HD remains encrypted it wont be long until they use this new system for all channels, sure it would mean free box upgrades for all but considering sly make their own boxes now the cost would be minimum, also they would likely churn some card sharing customers into sly customers.

As for the other sats we have already seen similar success with sly italia, bein sports, ****, and some others. It certainly wont be long untill all major providers are forced into locking up their subscriptions to prevent cardsharing.

Naturally if someone hacks the new HD system then its back to the drawing board for sly and the others.

• what i hate is being forced to use ***s own boxes, i prefer to be edit my won channel guide, be in charge of whats recorded and utilizes its full space....and not loose programs on it if i cancel or change package

grrrr

• Still it won't matter if 5kySports HD goes now that England have been kicked out in the First round :snicker:

I bed Italy never saw that one coming with Costa Rica either :muaha:

• Meerkat should be banned just for being an arxxhole.. he has done nothing but post derogorotory comments to everybody on this forum.. If anybody has or ever does crack this hd issue. well let them do it. This used to be a hobby but not its turned out to be I ve a bigger xxxxk than anybody else. I think mods need to take control of this thread and ban or issue warnings to those who we as hobbiest think shoudnt be here. and anybody that just wants to be an arxwhoxe

• Ok everyone, enough is enough.... I think we can all see where this is going to end up. The thread is now closed and will not be re-opened, so please don't ask....

The title of this thread "SlyUK Anti-CS measures switching off HD Channels" which we all know by now is the case.... Don't think for one minute that the staff here are not ready to ban anyone who oversteps the mark regards their attitude or being insulting or abusive to others...

Could we all just try our best to get on with each other, that way the community which we all enjoy being a part off remains a place where everyone is welcome.... :shake:

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!