SlyUK Anti-CS measures switching off HD Channels

There are 586 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 94,374 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• So you use payservers..... yes? You have read the forum rules...... :taxman:

Do you really need to ask that question? i de compiled csp that was heavily obfuscated and released the swap for free, do you really think im that dumb not to have my own server or dont know how to use cs?? really.......shocked

• Your missing the point.... nobody is saying you "are" a payserver.... you clearly stated in one of your posts that it was a payserver that is supposed to have cracked the new pairing and that your "waiting for a line for it"

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Your missing the point.... nobody is saying you "are" a payserver.... you clearly stated in one of your posts that it was a payserver that is supposed to have cracked the new pairing and that your "waiting for a line for it"

i have been informed by a reliable source that a payserver has hd working, and when "he" gets a line he will give it to me to try..why??..you ask... as sh1t isnt unbreakable, you get me now?

• tuesdayis upon us once again.....wonder what channels we'll lose today...i think the final documentary channels then mainstream entertainment like FOX

i have been informed by a reliable source that a payserver has hd working, and when "he" gets a line he will give it to me to try..why??..you ask... as sh1t isnt unbreakable, you get me now?

Correct to say it is working now to a degree ill back this up,as the truth, the method is questionable though

Edited once, last by stevejo ().

• i have been informed by a reliable source that a payserver has hd working, and when "he" gets a line he will give it to me to try..why??..you ask... as sh1t isnt unbreakable, you get me now?

Ok, but that's completely different from what you posted originally.... go back and read your original post... you getting me now???????

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Edited once, last by mckee25 ().

• what a load of crock....nobody cracked nothing, and if they have they are stupid to release it now just for $ky to grab a hold of it and secure it again

who said "they was releasing it"?? i never, no dout itll be kept close, so with your informative post that i post "a load of crock" have a step back and think before you bash your keyboard!!

• i have been informed by a reliable source that a payserver has hd working, and when "he" gets a line he will give it to me to try..why??..you ask... as sh1t isnt unbreakable, you get me now?

Informed?...thats as good as speculation gets tbh...

There is no fix for this latest move by nds and i doubt there ever will be one because we would have seen something lurking around by now due to previous nds caids that are already using this new box/card communication.

The only thing i have seen that looks vaguely familier to a cs hd breach was the thomson model used in italy but thats a different caid and basically a different platform.

You are also talking about payservers here? as far as i am concerned i would not trust any of them or go near them with a ****ty stick ! for me its a bad idea and i would tell this person to stick that line where the sun dont shine.

so he's releasing it to someone who will pass it on to you....i think you need to re-read your posts as it looks like your contradicting yourself

• Official Post

I am not getting into an argument with anyone, but will go as far as to say that i have dealt with able2 on other development sites and he is generally a very talented individual, i don't think he would make statements regarding a fix if he was not certain first, as we all know reputation means a lot in this hobby

I am not condoning the pay server talk, merely suggesting that able2 is a very talented dev

• I am not getting into an argument with anyone, but will go as far as to say that i have dealt with able2 on other development sites and he is generally a very talented individual, i don't think he would make statements regarding a fix if he was not certain first, as we all know reputation means a lot in this hobby

I am not condoning the pay server talk, merely suggesting that able2 is a very talented dev

no one is saying anything about him being dev, infact this has nothing to do with that fact unless he's the person who has hacked it and using a 3rd party as a cover??

but i'm not applying he is

• Official Post

no one is saying anything about him being dev, infact this has nothing to do with that fact unless he's the person who has hacked it and using a 3rd party as a cover??

but i'm not applying he is

Let's put things another way, would the end justify the means ?

i.e. if able2 was to obtain a fix via a pay server. reverse engineer it and then share it freely with the community, surely everyone would benefit ?

Just asking the question is all

• Let's put things another way, would the end justify the means ?

i.e. if able2 was to obtain a fix via a pay server. reverse engineer it and then share it freely with the community, surely everyone would benefit ?

Just asking the question is all

yes they would BUT he should of kept it to himself until he knows for certain its a fix then say he's got a fix, but to mention PS is only getting himself into trouble, even if he's just word it wrong

• Some people seem to like the smell of their own farts.

Who cares if Able2 knows a payserver or not, he has said he would release it for FREE so everyone can carry on and tell the wife that the *** hd box is going back in the cupboard, if what he's claiming is true.

Releasing it for free wouldn't be a very smart move from a payserver would it?

• Seriously guys, who cares who has cracked it?

the good news here is that it appears to be a case that, 1 - people are working on it 2- some are saying its partly hacked.

personally I couldnt give two hoots if a payserver has cracked it or not, im just happy that it may be possible to get my HD back without having to use that crappy spybox!

• so he's releasing it to someone who will pass it on to you....i think you need to re-read your posts as it looks like your contradicting yourself

You have to remember that some of us have been around many years and know people who know people and there is a lot of trust between old friends in this game.
    I would have no reason to doubt able2 on this because although I don't know him I've read many of his posts here and elsewhere and I also use the swap he released for CSP.
    He has said he will provide proof if it works so why bang on about it ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!