SlyUK Anti-CS measures switching off HD Channels

There are 586 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 94,415 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• I also use the swap he released for CSP.
    He has said he will provide proof if it works so why bang on about it ?

Many do use the swap from csp, people have to remember that it was a PS who took the swap from "oscam" "thats free open source" and was selling it integrated into another "free open source" CSP, what got me was not only did he obfuscate it he also "added" a expire checks after a month and locked it to your ip!!! meaning the actual swap stopped working, if it was a cam of his own that he developed etc id not of touched it........but it is free so thats why i took it upon myself to get around it, there was also a few others involved were we shared info etc and the swap come about..........

But my point is "whoever" fixed the HD or has it working "speculation" as of now, will fall into the same trap and be blinded by the £££ signs, if somethings been made and locked etc no matter what you can undo it, only time will tell/show.

IF i do get this line i will 100% show proof either it working or not.

• Would'nt surprise me in the slightest tbh...he seems to mix with so called hackers..likes to try intimidating people and also advises people to use payserver methods like anti-cascading...pot calling kettle me thinks

you dont happen to use oscam then do you?

Take a look at oscam

expire dates
    anti cascading
    pull in as many hops as you want "regardless"

you really think the hobbyist make this? if they did you wouldnt have the above and more in side it!

• before i believe someone has these blocked hd channels open again
    i will need to see it, if it had been that easy why has the blocked hd channels
    on 13e been down since last November, and if any payserver tossers had got
    these channels back they would just cash in while they could,

• before i believe someone has these blocked hd channels open again
    i will need to see it, if it had been that easy why has the blocked hd channels
    on 13e been down since last November, and if any payserver tossers had got
    these channels back they would just cash in while they could,

you and me both, IF i see it ill show it, simple as that

• :36_002:hi
    able2 is trying to find the way to keep all of us going - he is sharing :69:
    some of you are treating him like a :50_002:criminal....
    if the pay-servers cracked it, the only way to be sure and not re-distribute rumors :wank:and guess-work
    is getting a line from this pay-server to prove and maybe find something.....
    then maybe our nice hobby can go on for another while...
    thanks able2, i know you from other forums...
    respectbeer10
    *** pirate

• Would'nt surprise me in the slightest tbh...he seems to mix with so called hackers..likes to try intimidating people and also advises people to use payserver methods like anti-cascading...pot calling kettle me thinks

Guess the " so called hackers " was ( yet again) another dig at me. Seriously mods, why is this guy allowed on the forums ? Go back and read all his posts. Constantly talking to people like **** which is supposed to not be allowed on here. Ban me if yous want but first answer why hes constantly let off with "warnings" and never banned??

• Guess the " so called hackers " was ( yet again) another dig at me. Seriously mods, why is this guy allowed on the forums ? Go back and read all his posts. Constantly talking to people like **** which is supposed to not be allowed on here. Ban me if yous want but first answer why hes constantly let off with "warnings" and never banned??

........DITO.........all iv seen from his so called contribution here is knock people down, have silent digs at people.

Whats actually your issue?? mee@kat

• able2 that meerkat just talks to everyone likes hes better than them, arrogant as hell but just keeps getting away with it over and over. Take no notice of him, he should have been banned a long time ago

• there is rumour going around from a reliable source that *** HD has been cracked by some Lithuanian server

I find this hard to believe but seeing is believing though

• you dont happen to use oscam then do you?

I do mate yes but i see no need to use anything other than local cards and newcamd connectors for channels that you may not have as local to supply a few family and friends with some tele...14 clients currently connected so i dont need cacheex or any other form of maximising my client database...i think there seems to be a lot of double standards happening on here tbh but that aint my business and quite frankly i could'nt care less.

Guess the " so called hackers " was ( yet again) another dig at me. Seriously mods, why is this guy allowed on the forums ? Go back and read all his posts. Constantly talking to people like **** which is supposed to not be allowed on here. Ban me if yous want but first answer why hes constantly let off with "warnings" and never banned??

Dig? You are the one that was blabbing about being a hacker...you and your mate that is and its in black and white so go and read your own posts pmsl.

Its also interesting why you added the comment(Ban me if yous want) ???

but a *** "insider" reckons its next thursday thats the deadline

I hope you are right so we can put this to bed...

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• I'll be glad when it does go off as this thread is getting boring beyond belief, although some of it has been quite funny to read.

Now settle down Children and lets wait and see what happens next week :peace:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!