MGcamd log

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 828 times. The last Post () by balanga.

• You will need to supply more info than that, also direct your question to the area you need help with within the log, also what your aim is at the end of it.

I am not the best on this myself, but unless you give info and ask the right question your responses will be very few if any.

• My aim is to try and understand how MgCamd works and work out what any error msgs might mean so that I can adjust any parameters to get as good a service as possible.

Currently I'm starting from scratch with a fresh installation and need to re-install MgCamd. Is there a recommended version? And where do I get it?

• I have installed MgCamd 1.38 now and it does work, but I'd like to know exactly how it works and how it is invoked...
    For example why does MgCamd get used when watching FTA channels. Also how often is a call to the server made?

I get a lot of freezes and wonder if I can figure out what is happening by examining my log file.

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!